Operations During COVID-19
Dear valued customer,
Events relating to Government and industry action in response to the COVID-19 pandemic are dynamic. What we know today and the decisions we are making are different to yesterday and we expect, may be different to tomorrow.
One message has been consistent, and that is for essential services to continue to operate and provide critical support to help meet the needs of our community.
Pages Industrial is providing essential services in the forms of Emergency Response Facility Overlay equipment to:
- Hospitals and other Health Care Facilities
- Food & Manufacturing
- Defence Industries
- Government Agencies
- Temporary Warehousing
We want to assure all our customers, that as we continue to operate, the health and safety of our people and our clients is always our number one priority.
We have implemented the following measures to minimise any risks:
- Pages personnel are practicing social distancing and the recommended hygiene practices.
- If equipment is required for known contaminated areas, this is risk assessed with all stakeholders, and Government departments’ guidelines are followed.
- All equipment will be placed as far away as possible from known contaminated areas as reasonably practicable and will be segregated to avoid being a high touch point.
- For temperature control equipment, no return air is used; only 100% fresh air.
- All equipment will be disinfected before returning to any service centre and again onsite prior to onward hire.
We would like to assure you of our commitment to providing these essential services throughout the lockdown periods imposed by Government.
Please feel free to supply us with any additional procedures you may require within your industry and otherwise have in place, so we can work together to minimise exposure and risk to everyone involved.
Our staff is on hand to take your enquiries.
Please call us on 1300 305 250 or submit an enquiry below.